Want To Join the Rozon Insurance Team?
As a successful and growing brokerage, we are looking for talented individuals to help us accelerate our continued growth and expansion. If you are a high achiever who is ready to join a winning team then we would like to talk to you!
Commercial Lines Account Executive
Do you enjoy responsibility, interacting with the public and working in a professional environment?
Established in 1968, Rozon Insurance Brokers Ltd., is a proud community-minded business which prides itself on providing personalized, quality service for our customers and their insurance needs. We are currently accepting applications from like-minded, highly motivated individuals who are serious about their career in the insurance industry. We are seeking candidates for the position of Commercial Lines Account Executive (Producer).
College diploma or equivalent work experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years of Commercial insurance sales experience.
- Knowledge of Agency Manager Tam system is an asset.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of our team and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Negotiate coverage, rates and premiums with underwriters and clients.
- Market new business and re-marketing of existing business.
- Strong initiative, organization skills, follow up skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure.
- Perform other related duties and projects as required.
- Work with CSR’s in team environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to speak and write both English and French languages an asset.
Salary will be based on experience. Rozon Insurance Brokers offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to:
Rozon Insurance Brokers Ltd.
P.O. Box 159, 150 Military Road North
Lancaster, Ontario K0C 1N0
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.