Home Insurance

The team at Rozon Insurance Brokers Ltd. know that our clients are unique, and so are their insurance needs. With access to multiple industry-leading insurance providers, the experienced brokers at Rozon are here to explore and explain the options available to protect your home, condominium, or apartment.

What kind of Homeowner Insurance is Right for Me?

Homeowner Insurance

This is important for many reasons, primarily to protect you (and your mortgage provider, if applicable) against financial loss in the event of damage to your home, contents, detached structures, and also provides expense coverage in the event of a claim that prevents you from living in your home during repairs or reconstruction following a loss.

Tenant Insurance

This important protection protects you if you rent an apartment or an entire house. Similar to homeowner and condominium insurance, tenant insurance protects your contents, personal liability, and additional living expenses while the building owner insures the building.

Condominium Insurance

Similar to homeowner insurance, this type of policy includes coverage for insured damages to personal property, personal liability, and additional living expenses. Condominium insurance also includes additional coverage for condominium specific items such as Unit improvements/upgrades (Example: New kitchen cabinets) and also potential coverage shortfalls in the Master Condo Corporation insurance policy.

As a Homeowner, what can I protect?

Home/Detached Structures

Protects your home and detached structures such as garages, sheds, and gazebos.

Personal Property

Coverage provides insurance to replace the items in your dwelling if you have a loss such as a fire, theft, or certain weather-related incidents. Contents refers to your personal belongings such as clothing, electronics, jewelry, furniture, children’s toys and much more. It is important to note that some items like jewelry, collections, bicycles, and luggage are subject to specific limits, it is important to review these items with our experienced brokers to avoid any issues in the event of a claim.

Personal Liability

This coverage included to protect you legally if you accidentally injure someone, or if a guest is hurt while visiting you. If you do not have personal liability insurance, you could be held financially responsible for the damages and legal costs that follow. Liability insurance provides reassuring peace of mind so you can rest easy knowing that you are not on your own if an unexpected accident or injury occurs in your residence.

Additional Living Expenses

You may need to relocate yourself and your family while your dwelling is being repaired or reconstructed. In some cases, like a fire, this coverage can also provide emergency funds to purchase clothing and supplies to help you in the initial days after the insured loss.

Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation!

The brokers at Rozon Insurance Brokers Ltd. will review the options available to reduce your home insurance costs and help you understand the best coverage that you need for your home. We offer quotations from a variety of insurance providers to provide you with competitive rates for your insurance needs and exceptional support in the event of a claim.